• All Duke travelers to China are required to fill out the Export Classification Request Form on the Office of Export Controls website if they plan to carry any Duke-owned items with them (e.g. laptops, research materials, etc.)
  • Guidance if traveling to China with a Duke laptop.
  • Guidance if traveling with (or shipping) any other Duke equipment to China.

For additional information if you have questions, contact the Office of Export Controls at export@duke.edu.